1936: Soldiers of the Third Reich roam the world seeking occult weapons for their insane plans of conquest.
Enough mystery? Not in the mood for another crime story? Lost Horizon brings the classic adventure back to its roots: the 1930s, exotic settings all over the world, and the dangerous quest for one of the greatest secrets of mankind makes adventurers' hearts beat faster. The Makers of the award-winning Secret Files series invite you to experience a technically outstanding, carefully designed game featuring an absolutely thrilling story at the side of Kim and Fenton.
- Unique handmade graphic style
- Exotic settings you've never seen before
- Movie-like story by novelist Claudia Kern
- Both realistic and funny dialogues
- Excellent technical appearance and minimal system requirements
- Fast-paced presentation of the exciting story in movie style
- Innovative puzzle design, always fair and logical
Minimum System Requirements:
- Windows® XP/Vista™/Windows 7™
- Pentium IV 2 GHz Single Core or 100 % compatible CPU
- 512 MB RAM
- DirectX® 9-compatible AGP or PCI Express 64 MB video card or better
- DirectX® 9-compatible 16-bit sound card (optional)
- approx. 4.5 GB of free hard disk space
Official Retailer since 2004
No waiting, no shipping cost
Secure installation and activation
Optimised Download Speed
100% secured website
You are about to buy a download version. You will receive a serial number and personal download links via email.
Please note that:
►Digital purchase only. No physical box will be shipped.
►You don't need to be online to play. However the game requires an online activation for the first time* that you play it.
►You can access your install files and serial keys at anytime from "My account ".
►You can download the game as many times as you want.
►You can reinstall your game on 3 different PCs* if you wish to install the game on additional PCs please contact customer support.
Since 2004 we are the experts for guaranteed legal and valid activation codes. We will exchange or refund your purchase in case of issue